you know the story but not like this
O, he looked at me,
He looked at me with such love in his eyes.
But I felt the fire build up inside me.
read full text »
Comments about this poem (you know the story but not like this by Colette Grosvenor )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Jugnoo, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Arms Fold, Mae AC.
- Eyebrows Wrinkle, Mae AC.
- It's Almost Christmas, Heather Burns
- Thumbs up, Mae AC.
- Young, I Journey Along The Way, Mutasem I. Amayreh
- Eyes Crease, Mae AC.
- Through A Ghostly Patch of Memories, Mutasem I. Amayreh
- Smiles Politely, Mae AC.
- The Painting of A Sigh, Mutasem I. Amayreh
- A Child Is Born, Heather Burns